What is a CBC Navigator?
We at the CBC are excited to announce that we have launched our new Navigator program, which offers you diehard CBC supporters the option of establishing a recurring donation plan.
The Navigator program is especially helpful for CBC supporters who would prefer to divide their annual gifts into monthly installments.
How to Become a CBC Navigator?
You can become a CBC Navigator three different ways:
- Your bank’s online account. If you bank online, setting up an automatic monthly bill-payment is like any other online payment. Just remember to select “automatic,” “recurring,” or “repeat” and choose the day of the month you’d like the check to go out.
- Physical checks. If you’re a DIY’er, write a check to "CBC Navigator" and mail it to us each month using the address listed just below.
- Paypal. Select the monthly amount you wish to contribute then click "Subscribe".
Why Become a CBC Navigator?
Some of the benefits of being a CBC Navigator include...
- You enjoy small monthly donations instead of a big donation each December.
- You're part of the reason the CBC has a dependable monthly revenue stream.
- You can painlessly increase (or decrease) your annual support whenever you like.
- You’re part of a special group with unique CBC Navigator opportunities and advantages
- You’re entered in the CBC Navigator drawing for a $100 gift certificate at Boundary Bay Brewery. (Only applies to the first 100 enrollees, and you must enroll for a $10 minimum monthly donation.)
- And best of all, you don’t have to think about it (except when we thank you profusely).