The Community Boating Center offers 24-hour access, on-site dry moorage for sailboats, kayaks, rowboats and other non-motorized vessels. Covered racks are available for kayaks and rowing shells; ground storage is available for trailer- or dolly-launched boats up to 26'.
We keep our prices as low as possible. Please fill out our inquiry form below to get on the list. We will contact you ASAP about moving in!
Questions? Contact 360.714.8891 or email@example.com for details.
The CBC is a
Certified Clean Marina!
- We wash with vinegar instead of soaps and other chemicals.
- We minimize our use of fuel and oil - we only have one marine motor!
- We recycle.
- We reduce runoff by using pervious surfaces and proper dump sites.
- We keep Spill Kits easily accessible to the staff and the general public.
- We follow Best Management Practices as established by Clean Marina Washington.
- We educate boaters on marine stewardship and how to boat responsibly.