Holiday Party & Fundraiser
6:30 pm - 10 pm, Friday, December 7th
2600 N Harbor Loop Dr., Bellingham
Wine by Samson Winery
Beer by Kulshan
Raffle prizes include a kayak by Yeagers, a deluxe whale watching tour for two by San Juan Cruises, a luxurious stay at the Chrysalis Inn, a romantic dinner at Mambo Italiano, and more!
Plus! Every ticket purchase enters the ticket holder in a drawing for a FREE 2019 Paddling Season Pass!
Please join us at our Holiday Party on December 7 to celebrate a robust summer season on Bellingham Bay, our beloved corner of the Salish Sea.
From all of us at the Community Boating Center - thank you for another rewarding summer. This season, more than 2,400 people accessed Bellingham Bay through the CBC. You, our community members, had a hand in helping every one of those people to experience the magic of boating on salt water.
Whether through volunteering your time, donating boats, equipment, or monetary gifts, or simply telling your friends about the CBC, each of you have been integral to achieving the CBC's mission: access, education, safe recreation, and marine stewardship on Bellingham Bay.
We invite you to get out your dancing shoes and join us on December 7 to celebrate another phenomenal summer connecting people with Bellingham Bay.
With immense thanks to our community sponsors...
The Community Boating Center is a certified Clean Marina! What makes us so clean?
- We wash with vinegar instead of soaps and other chemicals.
- We minimize our use of fuel and oil - we only have one marine motor!
- We recycle.
- We reduce runoff by using pervious surfaces and proper dump sites.
- We keep Spill Kits easily accessible to the staff and the general public.
- We follow Best Management Practices as established by Clean Marina Washington.
- We educate boaters on marine stewardship and how to boat responsibly.