Classes open for registration
Check out our new keelboat camp for teens - this camp serves as an intermediate step as teenagers hone the skills they learned when they began sailing in our youth camps, and prepare for the more complex and technical skills offered in our adult sailing courses.
Additionally, we have added keelboat and dinghy classes specifically for women - it's far past time to balance the scales in the boating world, and we're here to help people of any and all genders access their marine environment.
We look forward to another spectacular season with you - our incredible community members (past, present, and future) - on Bellingham Bay. Thank you for supporting equitable and inclusive access to boating.
The Community Boating Center is seeking summer interns with experience in grant writing, outdoor recreation, nonprofit development, or other related fields.
Please visit our Careers page to learn about our available internships, and for details on how to apply.
The Community Boating Center is a certified Clean Marina! What makes us so clean?
- We wash with vinegar instead of soaps and other chemicals.
- We minimize our use of fuel and oil - we only have one marine motor!
- We recycle.
- We reduce runoff by using pervious surfaces and proper dump sites.
- We keep Spill Kits easily accessible to the staff and the general public.
- We follow Best Management Practices as established by Clean Marina Washington.
- We educate boaters on marine stewardship and how to boat responsibly.