The Community Boating Center is seeking an individual with dynamic experience in sailing and programs development to work as our Program Manager.
In addition, we are now hiring for our seasonal sailing and kayaking instructor positions, as well as our waterfront operations staff and summer interns.
Please visit our Careers page to learn about our available positions, and for details on how to apply.
Indoor Classes are open for registration!
Our indoor classes are back for the spring, and we've got some new treats lined up for you! Along with our popular classics, Intro to Tides & Currents, Intro to Navigation, and Understanding PNW Weather, we're also offering three new courses: Seabirds of the Salish Sea, Essentials Knots for Boaters, and Intro to the Inside Passage.
Visit our Indoor Classes page to learn more!
The Community Boating Center is a certified Clean Marina! What makes us so clean?
- We wash with vinegar instead of soaps and other chemicals.
- We minimize our use of fuel and oil - we only have one marine motor!
- We recycle.
- We reduce runoff by using pervious surfaces and proper dump sites.
- We keep Spill Kits easily accessible to the staff and the general public.
- We follow Best Management Practices as established by Clean Marina Washington.
- We educate boaters on marine stewardship and how to boat responsibly.