Thank you for your interest in joining a team of dedicated sponsors and Community Boating Center supporters!
It takes your consistent commitment to our mission to make a difference for the thousands of people who are impacted by the opportunity CBC provides to connect with Bellingham Bay. You value equity, and you value a healthy marine environment – together, you and the CBC are able to educate Whatcom County citizens to be safe and environmentally sustainable boaters.
Please see our 2021 Sponsor Packet to learn which sponsorship opportunity is the best fit for you.
We at the CBC are proud of the work of our sponsors, and we seize every opportunity to share your story, support your mission, and place you in front of a dynamic and engaged audience.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Extensive print and digital marketing spanning from Oregon to British Columbia, and with an annual Facebook reach of 36,000
- Placement in front of more than 2,000 unique individuals annually
- Your logo on CBC vessels; promoting your business to thousands of Bellingham Bay boaters every day May – October
Your sponsorship supports:
- $250: Sponsor a scholarship for a passionate beginner sailor to learn sailing fundamentals
- $500: Sponsor a microscope for a STEM series of youth outings to teach local youth the value of phytoplankton, one of our smallest keystone species of the Salish Sea
- $1,000: Sponsor a set of new PFD’s as part of a Cold Water Awareness campaign
- $2,000: Sponsor a skill building class series for an under-served family to learn kayaking skills together, and to lay the foundation to continue to access the Bay as a family into the future
- $5,000: Sponsor an entire week long youth camp to provide youth participants with tangible hard skills in kayaking and sailing, and seed the marine stewards of the future
Please email our Executive Director Bryan Rust with questions, or to return your completed Sponsor Packet.
Immense thanks to our dedicated sponsor
Stones Throw Brew Co.
Each and every Stones Throw staff member is passionate about community and the outdoors, and it’s tangible when you walk through their doors. We couldn’t ask for kinder sponsors.